Wednesday, March 14, 2018

It is official.....




.....Spring has arrived at our house.  One things about spring snowfall, it doesn't stay long.  The tulips are still emerging from the soil which has been warmed by the sun.  When checking out the yard there are  signs of new life emerging.


I found myself looking for this small quilt for my table, but alas, it is visiting a much loved quilt store.


I am happy to have this pillow at home this spring.  It is called Taking Time To Smell the Flowers.


Bruce hauled the ladder in so that I could change out the quilt.  I love this quilt I made many years ago.  It was a pattern by Linda Branock.  I was a big fan of her designs.


Mr. Rabbit dressed up for the occasion, and he will abide on the mantle along with a few other springy things.
 


And a few more touches.

"If you have much, give of your wealth;  If you have little, give of your heart."
- Arabic Proverb

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that very first bunny quilt and pretty sure I have the pattern somewhere! Need to find it and get it made so I can use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice decor.......love it all! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete