Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Missouri Star Quilts.....


....has it's home in Hamilton, Missouri.  It is a sweet little town that consists of several quilt shops all under the umbrella of Missouri Star Quilts.  Jenny Doan, the gracious dynamic lady which Diane and I are pictured with, is the focal point of this company.  She is know for her amazing tutorials.


Loved this sound advice hanging in one of the 8 shops.  each shop is dedicated to a different style of fabric.


We quilters have discovered this.  Quilting and creating has seen us through many a difficult time in our life.....Oh!  if our quilts could talk.



Wrinkly is what you get after living out of a suitcase!!!



All of the stores were well arranged and easy to see what was available. They specialize in precuts.







"I am not what happens to me.  I am what I choose to become."
-Carl Jung

2 comments: