Monday, June 5, 2017

A weekend at my sewing machine......




I am getting ready to attend a quilting retreat at The Country Sampler, in Spring Green. Wisconsin.  I attended last year with a group of California friends, and we had such a good time, we decided to go again.  For this retreat we were given an assignment for a block exchange.  So I've had the medal to the metal....:-)

On my way to this retreat, I will spend 2 days teaching at Grand Country Quilters in California.  I look forward to this, because classes held at this shop in San Marcos, is an absolute delight!


Wow!  Isn't this a spectacular quilt?




I am sorry that the information is blurred.


Who Won the Derby.....




I've always admired the Ocean Waves design.




Exceptional applique, done by machine.





What an exceptional rescue!


Exquisite quilting.






White on White.....


The quilting is beautiful!!




Charming with fabulous quilting.




So unique.....I love it!


"Work and struggle and never accept an evil that you can change."
-Andre Gide

Enjoy your Day!

3 comments:

  1. Lots of gorgeous quilts here, but the blue and brown Ocean Waves quilt is right up my alley. Simply scrumptious. Thanks for the virtual Quilt Show, Norma, and have fun at your retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilts are all just lovely but 'Ruffled Roses' really knocks it out of the park!!

    ReplyDelete